Hausa Language Translation Project..

Good morning,

I am an author and also an entity relation officer working with a software

company in northern Nigeria.

I have seen the language i.e. HAUSA LANGUAGE that we want to contribute

perfectly on, but the problem is that, we are mailing the group

leader of the LANGUAGE TEAM for the past five months,a language speaking widely in west Africa, but we

didn’t received any response from him, we want to contribute to humanity and

time is going.

HAUSA Language ISO 639-2 hau,   ISO 639-1 ha, English lang. name hausa,  French lang. name haoussa.

We are using gnome as our GUI and also we have read your documentation hand book and several materials that will help

us through the translation work.

We will be very grateful we would have access to the cvs

We hope our request will be given due consideration.

Thanks,

Mustapha Abubakar.