Re: Translating plural forms with different c-formats

On 8/28/06, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep linux thai net> wrote:
> For the real fix, you can remove any entry containing
> msgstr[1], leaving only msgstr[0].

Yes, I know that, as I said I had tried to do so to all PO's
under my maintenance. However, my question is for certain
cases where c-format string with plural form is shared
with some non-c-format. And there is actually _no_way_
to cover both with a single msgstr[0] entry without messing
one of the two. Please read my first post for the details.

In that case there is need to file bug report. You can take
a look at the following bug for example:

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF
* GNOME Hong Kong -
* Opensource Application Knowledge Assoc. -