Re: String change for Tomboy (patch included)

Since nobody seems to be responding to this request, here's what I'm thinking:

1) I won't change the "x/y notes have been imported" string, since it
might be the very first output a user ever sees from Tomboy, and it
should probably be properly localized (I guess that means I'll leave
it as a singular string, too)

2) I will make the schema addition, because it's better to have an
english description of the key than no description at all.

If I don't hear differently I'll go ahead and commit this tonight,
since tomorrow is the code freeze.

Thanks,
Sandy