Re: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.16

Vincent van Adrighem લખ્યું:
Well, actually, it doesn't mean any of the above. :-)

When 80% or more is translated, we, the translators, consider a
language supported. Most of the interface is usable.
Between 50 and 80, it's kinda supported because it's sortof usable.
But you'll see a lot of leftover English.
And less than 50% simply means that you might run into some
translated strings, but don't count on a translated desktop just yet.

It doesn't mean we don't listen to bugreports (we will) or won't
include the translations. They will be included.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
Hi,

Thanks for clearing the doubt!