Re: gnome-applets locations data (yet again)

On 8/14/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
Hello all :)

I'm updating gnome-applets, and checking my translation against the
file quoted [1].
[...]
Is "VVTS" the "three-digit code"? And what is the zone?

It usually helps a lot to have a XML reference, but this one doesn't
seem to have classes for the data it represents in the .po file.

Please ask the gnome-applets developers. At least some of them should know.