gnome-applets locations data (yet again)

Hello all :)

I'm updating gnome-applets, and checking my translation against the file quoted [1].

Using the information recorded for Sài Gòn (a.k.a T.P. Hồ Chí Minh):

<location>
      <_name>Ho Chi Minh</_name>
      <code>VVTS</code>
      <coordinates>10-49N 106-40E</coordinates>
    </location>

the lat. and long, are fine, but how do I fill in:

"A three-digit-long code for retrieving radar maps from weather.com"

and

"A unique zone for the city"

?

Is "VVTS" the "three-digit code"? And what is the zone?

It usually helps a lot to have a XML reference, but this one doesn't seem to have classes for the data it represents in the .po file.

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-applets/gweather/ Locations.xml.in