Re: How to translate new string in gnome-applets

På Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 11:50:19PM +0200, Daniel Nylander skrev:
> "Tomboy (ne Stickynotes)"
> in gnome-applets?
> "ne" is what? Not equal?

The answer to this question has been given in another reply, so I won't
repeat it hear. However, there's another problem with this string:
"Stickynotes" is called "Sticky Notes" in all other strings.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

just a little strength in our hearts :: enough to heal       -- heather nova