SVN anytime soon?

Hi all :)

The SVN migration page in the wiki [1] looks a bit sad. :(

I hope we're still going ahead with it. Does anyone have some more up- to-date information?

SVN is a major part of my workflow now, with only my GNOME working copy still waiting to shift over from CVS. I'd like to get that done a.s.a.p.

So it would be nice to have some encouraging news on the migration. :)

Thanks to the people who have evidently worked hard to make the first attempts in the large and complex move. I can't do much more than cheer on the sidelines (and test the results ;) ), but I hope things go better for you from now on.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Subversion