Re: Submission of Slovenian Files

På Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 10:45:24AM +0200, Matic Žgur skrev:
> Thanks for the account, it will make our work easier. I would also like
> to ask you a question to which I haven't found the answer yet. Is there
> any way to find out which branches are available in gnome cvs
> repository?

The easiest way is to browse to [1] and click your way around there. For
translations tracking the l10n-status [2] pages are more useful, since they
provide a single page with all information about translations of modules
(and branches).

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/
[2] http://l10n-status.gnome.org/
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

and it's you i see :: but you don't see me                       -- coldplay