Re: Submission of Slovenian Files

On pet, 2006-08-04 at 00:58 +0200, Арангел Ангов wrote:
> На пет, 2006-08-04 во 00:47 +0200, Christian Rose напиша:
> > "Not Found
> >
> > The requested URL /aksaks/slovenian(sl)_translations_HEAD.tar.gz was
> > not found on this server.
>
> I already helped them upload most of their files, but it would sure be
> nice for someone from the Slovenian team to have CVS access.

I have changed the name of the tarball that's why it is not found. But
however, thanks to the Арангел Ангов the files are now committed.

Here I must write that I agree with Арангел Ангов, that someone in our
team should have cvs access. I have some new translations on my disk
which I need to commit and if we are serious (which we are:)), having
cvs account would make our work easier.

Арангел Ангов: Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Matic