Re: Submission of Slovenian Files

On 8/4/06, Matic Žgur <mr zgur gmail com> wrote:
On pet, 2006-08-04 at 00:58 +0200, Арангел Ангов wrote:
> На пет, 2006-08-04 во 00:47 +0200, Christian Rose напиша:
> > "Not Found
> >
> > The requested URL /aksaks/slovenian(sl)_translations_HEAD.tar.gz was
> > not found on this server.
>
> I already helped them upload most of their files, but it would sure be
> nice for someone from the Slovenian team to have CVS access.

I have changed the name of the tarball that's why it is not found. But
however, thanks to the Арангел Ангов the files are now committed.

Ok. As noone had replied to this thread, I assumed that noone had
committed the files. And as the tarball link was broken, I could not
verify the files myself.

Here I must write that I agree with Арангел Ангов, that someone in our
team should have cvs access. I have some new translations on my disk
which I need to commit and if we are serious (which we are:)), having
cvs account would make our work easier.

Yes. But in order to determine the need for an account, we will have
to somehow verify some existing contributions.
But now that we all know where the translations you provided are
(already in CVS), and we can all have a look at them, there's IMHO no
doubt about the need for an account anymore...