Re: Translation of Chronojump

O/H Danilo Åegan ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
Yesterday at 20:21, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

Chronojump should go at HEAD/Extras at the GNOME I18n Statistic pages,
for example under
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/es/extras/index.html
Could someone add it please?

Currently impossible. It would need to switch over to intltool for it to appear in status pages.

Generally, that would be recommended anyway since translators don't
want to learn a new procedure for every single Gnome module.
I see.

Xavier, intltool is available at
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/intltool/
I am not aware of a guide on how to use intltool as a developer. I believe that it is easy to apply
by examining another GNOME project that uses intltool already.

Cheers,
Simos