Re: Translation of Chronojump

Hello all

Firstly, thanks for answering

Could i use Intltool without autoconf/automake ?

Here there's a description on using Intltool this way:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/intltool/README?view=markup

But i don't know if you can easily translate or if it's a rule to use
autoconf/automake.

Do you know any GNOME project that uses intltool this way?

Thanks