Re: How can I join the Esperanto translation team ?

On 4/19/06, Guillaume Savaton <gsavaton hotmail com> wrote:
> >Guillaume, we'll try to give Artem a week to reply from now. However,
> >if you can help remind us when a week has passed, that would be most
> >kind, so that we can resolve this issue by then if not sooner.
>
> More than a week has passed now.
> And my first message to Artem Popov has been left unreplied for a full
> month.
>
> I am still interested in contributing to the GTP, as the coordinator for the
> Esperanto translation.
>
> What shall I do now ?

OK, I've added your
name and e-mail address to the teams page at

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

now, and I've also updated

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n

Please verify that these listings are correct.
You're now officially the GNOME Esperanto coordinator in the GNOME
Translation Project.

Other than that, please ask around on this mailing list or at the IRC
channel #i18n on irc.gnome.org if you need help getting started. An
introduction to the translation process can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/.