Re: How can I join the Esperanto translation team ?

On 4/10/06, Guillaume Savaton <gsavaton hotmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is my second attempt to get an answer from this list.
>
> In a previous (unanswered) message, I asked whether there is an active team
> for gnome translation to Esperanto.
>
> The official coordinator for Esperanto did not reply either.
>
> My question is :
> - if an active team exists, how can I join it ?
> - if not, I am willing to start a new team : what should I do ?

The first step is, as you already did, to get in contact with the
current coordinator.

Artem, you are listed as the current Esperanto coordinator in GNOME.
Are you still there? In case you do not give an acceptable answer in a
week from now, we may be forced to remove you as the Esperanto
coordinator in GNOME. You may regard this as a formal notice.

Guillaume, we'll try to give Artem a week to reply from now. However,
if you can help remind us when a week has passed, that would be most
kind, so that we can resolve this issue by then if not sooner.
Also, are you volunteering for the position as the Esperanto
coordinator in GNOME? Please clarify.

Thanks,