Re: How can I join the Esperanto translation team ?

Hmm... I had also volunteered to help in Korean Gnome community to the
Korean community lead and alias, and this i18n alias and have gotten
absolutely no response for weeks now. Maybe your community and mine have
more than enough help at this time? ;-)

Young