Re: How can I join the Esperanto translation team ?

absolutely no response for weeks now. Maybe your community and mine have
more than enough help at this time? ;-)

Well, as for now Esperanto is mentioned as "unsupported" in GNOME (less than 3% messages translated).

While the Korean team seems to be quite active (more than 96% strings translated), I guess there has been no Esperanto team at all for at least two years.

In my case, either there is a real need for help translating GNOME to Esperanto,
or maybe there is no need for Esperanto at all ?

Best regards,

Guillaume