Re: committing updated po files

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Christian Rose wrote:

> ons 2005-09-28 klockan 13:56 +0300 skrev Tommi Vainikainen:
> > On 2005-09-20T18:44:55+0300, danilo gnome org wrote:
> > > Tomasz, why did you need to do this everywhere? :(  I really hope
> > > there are some good reasons for this. Anyway, please revert all these
> > > changes.
> >
> > Was there ever any conclusion for this thread? I see that Thomas has
> > done more this kind of commits after last message in the thread as can
> > be seen from
> >
> > Was this discussion moved to somewhere else than gnome-i18n?
>
> (This thread was originally on gnome-i18n; please see
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-September/msg00324.html
> for the start of this thread and the full background)
>
> Ok, so to sum it up:
> * Tomasz K³oczko ('kloczek') has made unauthorized modifications
> removing a lot of messages from all po files in at least 20 different
> CVS modules
> * He has so far failed to revert the changes even though being asked to
> * He has so far given no public explanation that people know of
> * He has already a big track record for committing changes without
> asking in the past
> * He is reportedly continuing to make more unauthorized changes
>
> As a consequence, I've now disabled his CVS account.

Not true.
I'm recive _yesterday_ message (by Cc: me by Christian Persch
<chpe gnome org>) and also yesterday reply with explanation (Cc: was to
Tommi Vainikainen <tvainika twilight cs hut fi> and gnome-i18n gnome org).

kloczek
*Ludzie nie majÄ problemÃw, tylko sobie sami je stwarzajÄ*
Tomasz KÅoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl*