Re: committing updated po files

On à., 2005-09-28 at 14:37 +0200, Christian Persch wrote:
> I've been getting bounces for all messages to
> kloczek container gnome org ; it appears the cvs-commits-list mails have
> an invalid From: address :(

Yep, username hostname doesn't always necessarily map to a real mailbox.
I'll see if it can be easily fixed at some point. In cases like this
it's worth trying to figure out someone's active address by looking at
their user's commit history (specifically, the e-mail they use in
ChangeLog entries), using bonsai:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai

> Trying to CC the @cvs.gnome.org address now, but last time I tried that
> one (for someone else) it didn't work either...

The '@cvs.gnome.org' aliases were broke for about a year. They should be
working again now though.

--
Ross