Re: Commit policies and autogenerated changes

Today at 18:36, Vincent Untz wrote:

> Is there a doc somewhere explaining how to intltoolize a module? I asked
> a few weeks ago on IRC because libwcnk doesn't use intltool and when I
> do a release, I always have to commit modified po files...

Malcolm Tredinnick, who has since gone missing (anyone knows what's up
with him? I am just curious :) has written a guide over at:

  http://gnome.org/~malcolm/i18n/

For newer intltool additions, you can check intltool/README as well :)

> (Alternatively, if someone wants to do it, he's welcome ;-))

I didn't see this part ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo