Re: CVS advice (was Re: Can't commit updated PO file: gtkhtml gnome-2-12)

Hi all,

> I would go so far as to *recommend* that you specify exactly which files
> you are trying to commit (as dooteo did), in case you accidentally
> commit changes to files that weren't ready to be commit. I always do.
> And, *always* do a cvs diff first to be sure your patch is clean!
>
> > CVS is smart to find by itself which files need sending to the server.

I always make an update first, and in this case, gtkhtml is checkout-ed
from -r gnome-2-12. After that, runned intltool-update eu and work on a
copy. When the copy is fine (running 'msgfmt -c --strict
--statistics') , copy back to eu.po and with ChangeLog I commit
them.  :)

I'd wrote to gnome-sysadmin gnome org talking about this 'bug'.

I'm waiting for them, and meanwhile updating other POs....

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo