Re: Invariant sections? GFPL

2005/9/5, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>:
> Today at 13:58, Clytie Siddall wrote:
>
> GFDL (and any other GNU licenses) itself is valid only in original
> English language[1].  Translated versions are there only for
> convenience, so just do not worry about it.

Good to know that. Is there a default disclamer notice for that kind
of thing? So we don't have to come up with a new way of saying that on
each language GNOME is translated for. Sorry if it is a stupid
question. :)

Cheers
--
Pedro de Medeiros - Ciência da Computação - Universidade de Brasília
Email: pedro medeiros gmail com - Home Page: http://www.nonseq.net