Re: 2.12 Press Release ready for translation

Hi Reinout,

Yesterday at 22:19, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Is there a place we can get the .po file like we can for the release notes?

As Murray said, I planned to do that as well for the press release but
it somehow slipped from my mind.

It's there now at:

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#press-release

> The only alternative I see is to fetch the *complete* gnomeweb-wml module
> from cvs, run autoconf.sh and perform some more docbook magic. To be
> honest, if I had liked to deal with stuff like that I'd have become a
> developer, not a translator :-]

And that's why we are creating such stats. :)  Though, we make
mistakes as well ;-)

Also, if any of you is having problems with regenerated PO files
there, I'd like to know since this is the first big test of my
"pomerge.py" script which replaces msgmerge (to include diffs in PO
files).

Cheers,
Danilo