Re: 2.12 Press Release ready for translation

Hi Murray,

Op Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:02:07 +0200, schreef Murray Cumming:

> The press release is now also ready for translation, giving you one week
> for translation before the release on September 7th. The press release is
> now string frozen, and only the gnome-i18n co-ordinators may decide to
> break that freeze.

Is there a place we can get the .po file like we can for the release notes?

The only alternative I see is to fetch the *complete* gnomeweb-wml module
from cvs, run autoconf.sh and perform some more docbook magic. To be
honest, if I had liked to deal with stuff like that I'd have become a
developer, not a translator :-]

regards,