Re: 2.12 Press Release ready for translation

It would be very interesting if we put GNU/ prefix to every GPL
application, wouldn't it? What RMS insisting using GNU/Linux is kind of
marketting of open source nothing more. It's already pointed in licence
so it's useless to use it on application names. Application names are
what authors would like to use. We should not change them.