Re: massive string freeze breakage

On 31/08/2005, at 1:09 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

Yeah.  Unfortunately, I've been a bit busy these days, so I wonder if
you or someone else could come up with a proper report so we can bug
gnopernicus developers to revert the change?

You mean, I shouldn't have translated those strings? :(

I'm afraid I've been so busy trying to keep up, I just update everything I see.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)