Re: Kurdish - we give it a start

MerrÄeba Erdal :)  (Hi)

(I hope that's right: similar to Marhaba in Arabic?)

It was interesting looking at Kurdish language resources online: as with my language, they are sparse and it isn't easy to find exactly what you want. However, there is evidently a lot of volunteer effort going into providing language resources, and that's always a heart- warming thing to see. :)