Re: Translation status pages
- From: Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld dkuug dk>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>, Ross Golder <ross golder org>, Danilo Åegan <danilo gnome org>, GNOME Sysadmins <gnome-sysadmin gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Translation status pages
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:12:56 +0200
On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 11:04:34PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> I agree with Ross; an external solution is probably the best in the
> short run, but in the long run, GNOME translation status pages and the
> translation status page scripts make sense to have hosted on the
> gnome.org servers. That will make sure that:
Yes, I agree that a solution on the gnome machines would be the best.
That is why the new http://i18n-status.gnome.org is only a mirror.
] [Thread Prev