mozilla ctl and yelp

hi:

I have donwloaded mozilla src (1.7.12-1) from  debain testing
repository and a patch to enable CTL and pango from
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=176144.

The built process is successful using gcc/g++ 4.0 and the mozila is
rendering my devanagari script very properly. BUT the problem is when
i started yelp or epiphany they crash...... saying inform to the
developers....  yelp starts properly and rendering the devanagari
properly but when we click any item it crashes... with epiphany it
starts and renders but crash after few seconds of statup..

so what might go wrong....the c compiler, the patch or the mozilla src?

we are working on gnome localizataion here in my counrty Nepali and
planning to release on DEC 22 but the problem is driving me nuts.

Paras.