Re: POTs of Evolution* doesn't build for gnome 2.12?

On 5/28/05, Rhys Jones <rhys sucs org> wrote:
> Is this related maybe to the problem I reported earlier?
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-May/msg00119.html
>
> (Thanks to all who responded in that thread. The suggested fix
> didn't work, but I added a report to bugzilla, id #305623.)

Definitely. The fix didn't work because not only 1 file name is broken,
but 2 instead. I'm losing patience on this one, so I go ahead and fixed
more serious problems. It is very interesting to think why it is
buildable without POTFILES.* fixes.

About bug report, perhaps you want to modify title a little bit or even
close it, because more serious issues should be resolved.

OTOH, there are lots of missing files not added to POTFILES.in, but I
don't have time to check carefully which is important
and which is not, so not handling them yet. Everybody, don't dump
fuzzy strings so soon, just in case somebody is willing to look
deeper.

Abel