Re: POTs of Evolution* doesn't build for gnome 2.12?

On May 28, Funda Wang wrote/Ar Fai 28, ysgrifennodd Funda Wang:

> It seems that the POTs of evolution* has not been built for three months.
> The reason might be evolution has bumped its version without anouncements.

Is this related maybe to the problem I reported earlier?
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-May/msg00119.html

(Thanks to all who responded in that thread. The suggested fix
didn't work, but I added a report to bugzilla, id #305623.)

Rhys
--
http://cysyllta.blogspot.com/