Re: Translation re-start

lör 2005-05-14 klockan 02:19 -0400 skrev Adam Weinberger:
> James R. Johnson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >             I was wondering, where do I go to get the Gnome 2.10 files
> > so I can begin translating again into Old English?
>
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/ang/index.html
>
> Are you sure you want to translate GNOME 2.10 instead of GNOME 2.12?

Adam is right; you probably want to start translating GNOME 2.12
instead: http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/ang/

Currently, your Old English work is probably better spent on what will
be the foundation for new major GNOME releases (2.12 and later ones)
rather than what will eventually be a dead end (2.10).