Re: New Language Team for Maithili [mai]

On 07/05/2005, at 9:16 PM, Rajesh Ranjan wrote:

I want to start Localization for Maithili Language. <snip>

Rajesh, welcome to Gnome internationalization! Our languages are distantly related, so I'll take the opportunity to give you a family welcome. :)

You are doing a very important and worth-while thing for your community. Here, you can ask questions and get the support that makes the task less difficult and less lonely (if you don't have many volunteers, as is the case with my team).

I wish you good fortune and happiness.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhÃm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

á thÃnh phá Renmark, tái mián sÃng cáa Nam Ãc