new strings

Hi all,
Is there a particular way to see all changes between one release and the next without poking through source code? I've probably missed some documention on this somewhere but at the minute I'm assuming that any new strings in the app are automagically inserted into each .po file.

The app I translate (f-spot) apparently has 9 untranslated strings, but i can't find them in the en_GB.po file and can't see where these new strings (it was at 100% previously) are documented elsewhere.

Regards
dsas