advanced cvs (was: gnome-menu-editor release imminent)

On 06/05/2005, at 9:21 PM, Christian Neumair wrote:

My next cvs problem (sorry): there was no Vietnamese translation for
this file, so I copied one of the existing translations, changed its
filename, and edited the fields. cvs did not like this.

You obviously haven't really come across more advanced CVS commands. You
may be interested in [1], section "How to add a new translation".

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html

Thankyou for the reference, Christian, but I'm not able to handle any more new information at this stage. With luck I may be able to, later.

Fortunately, as Priit reminded me, I can get the .pot files from my l10n page. Many thankyous to the people who must have worked so hard to set up those pages, and their access to data. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhÃm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

á thÃnh phá Renmark, tái mián sÃng cáa Nam Ãc