Re: start translatin gnome-2.10 or gnome-2.12?

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:50:21 +0100 (BST)
sunaram <lkpatir yahoo co in> wrote:

> hi,
>    we are a new team, which one should we start
> translating? gnome-2.10 or gnome-2.12 ?

a default choice is to start with 2.12 or whatever the next release,
but then actually going with 2.10 also may not be a bad idea, since ur
just starting off, and it also helps in testing. you dont have to keep
building gnome from cvs sources. Gnome 2.10 will be used in most
distros for say a year, so from user point of view it will be easily
accessible.
also you could also prioritise between the POT files, like first
completing few developer-libs & then doing few apps in desktop (gedit,
gnome-panel, metacity, etc..)

Regards,
Karunakar

--