Re: start translatin gnome-2.10 or gnome-2.12?

sunaram wrote:

   we are a new team, which one should we start
translating? gnome-2.10 or gnome-2.12 ?

From the point of view of obtaining the greatest number of people testing out the translations, Gnome 2.10 would be ideal. But then also you would be well served if you can put a priority to the applications and the like.

If you want to start from scratch, including perhaps doing all the gritty digging 2.12 is the way to go.

I believe that you are talking about the Assamese L10n team - right ?

Rgds
SM

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,