Re: gnome-keyring-manager has been branched

Christian Rose wrote:
fre 2005-03-25 klockan 12:45 -0500 skrev Adam Weinberger:

James Bowes wrote:

A gnome-2-10 branch has been created for gnome-keyring-manager. Exciting
new development (including a shiny new UI!) will take place in HEAD.

-James

Thanks for the head's up, James. The GTP status pages will reflect this new branch when they next update. And I look forward to seeing the new UI!

I see that you added gnome-keyring-manager to the GNOME 2.10 translation
status pages.
gnome-keyring-manager is not officially included in GNOME 2.10 (see
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/platform/ and
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/desktop/), so that seems to be an error.
Could you please revert that change?

Oops! Right you are, sir. I'll roll that change into the 2.12 update.

# Adam

-- Adam Weinberger adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org adamw vectors cx || adamw gnome org http://www.vectors.cx