Re: gnome-keyring-manager has been branched

fre 2005-03-25 klockan 12:45 -0500 skrev Adam Weinberger:
> James Bowes wrote:
> > A gnome-2-10 branch has been created for gnome-keyring-manager. Exciting
> > new development (including a shiny new UI!) will take place in HEAD.
> >
> > -James
>
> Thanks for the head's up, James. The GTP status pages will reflect this
> new branch when they next update. And I look forward to seeing the new UI!

I see that you added gnome-keyring-manager to the GNOME 2.10 translation
status pages.
gnome-keyring-manager is not officially included in GNOME 2.10 (see
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/platform/ and
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/desktop/), so that seems to be an error.
Could you please revert that change?