Re: gweather Locations.xml in GNOME 2.10, does it work for you?

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

I just installed Ubuntu Hoary preview and had a look at the translation
work.
I noticed that there might be a back in gweather, and specifically in
the translations that come from Locations.xml (names of
cities/locations/airports).

It appears that the country names are shown properly (if they have been
translated). However, all other names (locations, cities) are shown in
English, as if the XML file is not further parsed.

I'm running Ubuntu Hoary. Skopje/Petrovec (airport location) is in it's
original form (it's in English alright). Should be in cyrilic though.
The names of the countries that were translated are showing up just fine.

Arangel