gweather Locations.xml in GNOME 2.10, does it work for you?

Hi All,
I just installed Ubuntu Hoary preview and had a look at the translation
work.
I noticed that there might be a back in gweather, and specifically in
the translations that come from Locations.xml (names of
cities/locations/airports).

It appears that the country names are shown properly (if they have been
translated). However, all other names (locations, cities) are shown in
English, as if the XML file is not further parsed.

Could someone else verify ("me too" or "works for me") that the
city/location/airport names are shown in the local language?

If it's indeed a problem, I'll write a bug report.

Simos