Re: Request for string breakage in gnome-utils
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, vincent noel gmail com, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request for string breakage in gnome-utils
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:56:04 +0100
Yesterday at 20:42, Vincent Untz wrote:
> There's currently one string not marked as translatable in the gnome
> dictionary: it's "Spellings" (you can see it in the left pane that you
> can make appear with Ctrl+S). It was not added recently: it just was not
> marked as translatable when it was introduced some times ago.
> Is it okay to break the string freeze so translators can have a chance
> to translate it?
I think Christian's initial mail about this was quite clear.
: The following types of changes do not need explicit approval, however we
: would still very much like them to be announced so that we know about
: * Marking a message for translation that was previously not marked for
: translation by accident.
So basically, just let the gnome-i18n know once you mark it, so
translators can update their translations.
Thanks for being careful, though :)
] [Thread Prev