Yelp and g-d-u translations problem (was Re: Translating release notes)

Today at 11:12, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> msgid "format.section.label"
> msgstr "format.sektion.etiket"
>
> Can these translations have any effect on the above problem? I guess the
> messages should not be directly translated.

Yes, this is a problem with gnome-doc-utils translation into Danish.
Shaun (Yelp and g-d-u maintainer) recently updated translators'
comments and docs, so be sure to ask whoever did the translation to go
over it again.

Cheers,
Danilo