Re: Translating release notes

Hello!

I ran into another problem translating the release notes into Danish,
when I load the resulting xml files with yelp in Gnome 2.10 I get the
errors:

1. runtime error:
file /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/common/db-label.xsl line 131
element call-template xsl:call-template : template format.section.label
not found

I noticed that gnome-doc-utils has translations like:

msgid "format.section.label"
msgstr "format.sektion.etiket"

Can these translations have any effect on the above problem? I guess the
messages should not be directly translated.

With yelp in Gnome 2.8 I dont get these kinds of errors.

2. Cant choose the credits section, tells me that the choosen page was
not found.

Happy hacking!
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen