Re: Translating release notes
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>
- Cc: GNOME I18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translating release notes
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:34:53 +0100
Today at 19:21, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> How many are the strings in total? 243 or 260?
Uhm, 230, afaik :)
Some 13 strings were duplicated (so it was 243) because of the above
omission in docbook.py (actually, it's much deeper than that, but I
simply changed this so translators wouldn't have to change their
> Currently our el.po shows 260, I'll read up again the post about how to
> fix manually and complete it.
Be sure to use the latest CVS HEAD version of xml2po when testing.
That gave me completely translated xml-el/release-notes.xml (along
with other files). There was another bugfix in CVS where these
messages didn't have figure references in them when merged.
] [Thread Prev