Re: Is there a gnome-developers-i18n-howto article?

On 6/21/05, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
> > You can probably modify the wiki yourself. As for the tutorial,
> > Christian probably know how to change it ;-)
>
> Yeah, I encourage you Funda to update the Wiki yourself.  For
> instance, add the "Python specifics" section to
>
>   http://live.gnome.org/GnomeI18nDeveloperTips
>
> and describe the problem there (and solution if you know it).  Feel
> free to be as verbose or as short as you want, we'll improve on it as
> we go.

Besides, gettext info page points python-format document to
this URL:
http://www.python.org/doc/2.2.1/lib/typesseq-strings.html

So that you may want to add a link telling developers and
translators alike to have a read at python specific stuff.

Abel