Re: Is there a gnome-developers-i18n-howto article?

Hi Funda, Vincent,

Today at 11:20, Vincent Untz wrote:

> Le lundi 20 juin 2005 Ã 15:20 +0800, Funda Wang a Ãcrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there a existing gnome-developers-i18n-howto article somewhere?
>> I couldn't find it in developer.gnome.org.
>
> I know these two pages:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeI18nDeveloperTips
>
> You can probably modify the wiki yourself. As for the tutorial,
> Christian probably know how to change it ;-)

Yeah, I encourage you Funda to update the Wiki yourself.  For
instance, add the "Python specifics" section to

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeI18nDeveloperTips

and describe the problem there (and solution if you know it).  Feel
free to be as verbose or as short as you want, we'll improve on it as
we go.

Cheers,
Danilo