Re: gnome-alsamixer

mån 2005-06-13 klockan 18:47 +0200 skrev nacho resa:
> CVS send me this error with gnome-alsamixer:
>
> cvs server: Updating gnome-alsamixer
> cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
> `/cvs/gnome/gnome-alsamixer' (/cvs/gnome/gnome-alsamixer/#cvs.lock):
> Permission denied
> cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
> `/cvs/gnome/gnome-alsamixer'cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed -
> giving up
>
> Why?

IIRC, this usually happens because someone else is trying to commit at
the very same time. Locking problems are almost always very temporary
problems -- just try to wait a few minutes and see if the problem goes
away.
If the problem does not go away, please report it to cvsmaster gnome org
instead of here.

Thanks,