Change in coordinatorship for the GNOME Translation Project

I'd like to announce that there has been a change among the coordinators
(or "spokespersons" which is the official term IIRC) of the GNOME
Translation Project. Until now, Kjartan Maraas and I have shared this
position. However, Kjartan, being occupied with a lot of other things
lately, has offered to resign, and Danilo Šegan will take his place.

So, in order to summarize, the new spokespersons for the GNOME
Translation project are:

	Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
	Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>

I'd like to take the oppurtunity to thank Kjartan for all the wonderful
work he has done during the past years. Kjartan was the GTP lead long
before I had even started to think about contributing my first GNOME
translation, and he has effectively been my mentor for many years. I'm
confident that we will continue to see him contributing to GNOME, even
though he now has resigned from the GTP lead position.

I'd also very much like to welcome Danilo to the position. Danilo, being
a very active translator, translation team coordinator, intltool
contributor, and xml2po maintainer at the same time, brings a lot of
experience, and, as everyone who met him at GUADEC can testify, he is a
very nice guy as well.

Thanks, and good luck, to both of you,