Re: no life signals from the hebrew translation team

fre 2005-06-03 klockan 10:40 +0000 skrev Yair Hershkovitz:
> hi
>
> i guess no answer from gil.
>
> i'm too busy with my studies to take over this job, but i'll make sure
> to find someone that can.
> i'm gonna post a request in israeli linux forums.
> can you please give me some info of requirements from the coordinator?
>
> (i'm waiting for your confirm b4 posting coordinator requests)
>
> yair

The team coordinator should act as a spokesperson for the team in both
ways; i.e. he or she should act as a spokesperson for the team to the
rest of the GNOME Translation Project, and act as a spokesperson for the
GNOME Translation Project to the rest of his or her team.

Also, the team coordinator should (obviously) try to coordinate the team
and the team's translation efforts. How this should be arranged in
practice, though, is pretty much up for the coordinator and/or the team
to decide.

Furthermore, the team coordinator should make sure that new volunteers
are welcome into the team, and finally, the team coordinator should make
sure that he or she resigns publically when he or she thinks that he or
she is no longer able to be the coordinator for the team, for whatever
reason.

Those are pretty much the basic requirements that I can think of. Just
let me know if you have any questions.